5 international arms control prioritiesfor suspected Uranium weapons
1. UN to veto combat use of 23 suspected uranium weapon systems and to conduct full inspection.
2. Environmental testing of bomb & missile targets in Balkans, Afghanistan & Iraq no-fly zones (UNEP).
3. Uranium testing & health monitoring for troops & civilians exposed to Uranium weapons since 1991
4. Medical aid, environmental protection & compensation for all contaminated communities.
5. Review of all DU medical research, policy & law to include large & undepleted uranium weapons.