The Eos life~work resource centre
Managing stress and change in schools
updated 10 January 2001
This was a presentation for headteachers, governors and senior staff from schools in London at the Education London 2000 exhibition at the London Arena on 21st November 2000. Notes of the presentation are available on this website as a Microsoft PowerPoint file, to run on MS Office 97.
1. To view this presentation now click the image below. It may take 1-2 minutes to load depending on your system.
2. To save the presentation for offline use click "File" and "Save as" then choose destination on your PC (e.g. "Desktop"). File name is "edulon.ppt".
2. To view the presentation again offline double click the file. Provided you have PowerPoint 97 click "View" and then "Slideshow". Run time is about 3 minutes.
3. When this presentation is viewed offline in MS Office 97 with Internet connections the final slide also contains automatic links to the following briefing notes on the Eos website. Or you can read them now by clicking these links:
- Career First Aid
- Managing the life~work boundary
- Transitions: managing personal and organisational change
- Human responses to change
- Safe and dangerous organisations
4. If this presentation does not open on your browser contact Eos to request a copy by Email.
Copyright © Eos Career Services 2000. Internet users may copy this presentation and related Eos articles for personal, community or educational purposes provided Eos copyright is acknowledged. However commercial use or publication is strictly subject to Eos copyright and prior licence agreement. For details contact Dai Williams at:
Eos Career Services, 32 Send, Road, Send, Woking, Surrey GU23 7ET, UK
Tel: 44-1483-222017 or Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you for visiting the Eos life~work resource centre at http://www.eoslifework.co.uk
Visit again for more life~work briefing notes.
page updated 10 January 2001 Return to top